Conventional vacuum cleaners are suitable for all sorts of tasks, yet when it comes to allergies, they fall flat. Indeed, traditional vacuum cleaners are poor performers when it comes to a dust allergy. A regular filter scatters all the particles and people who are sensitive, or asthma suffers, usually end up having to go to the doctor as the effect becomes merely unbearable. Yet, before you proceed to buy the best vacuum for allergies, it is vital to understand that they come in different shape and sizes, not to mention filtration systems. We know that it’s hard to establish a hypoallergenic environment and decided that we must test them out.
Ordering an expensive one will not guarantee you that your problem will be solved. Thus, before making any purchases, it is essential to read at least one review about the product. The assortment is massive, but we narrowed down the list to the best ones as each model excels in different house environments.
Vacuum For Allergies – The Principal Features To Know
- Suction power. The importance of this fundamental force cannot be overestimated for the allergy sufferer. The allergy vacuum must be powerful to collect all the fine dust, even on carpets with a high nap, the smallest villi and the wool of pets. This option of a vacuum cleaner for an average person can be about 1000 W, but for an allergy sufferer, at least 1500-3000 W is required. It works even for dust mite.
- Filters exist in several types. There are tissue, paper, bactericidal, water, HEPA ones. The best option for allergy sufferers is a vacuum cleaner with an aqua filter. Dusty air is passed through a water vortex. The smallest particles, dirt, allergens settle in a reservoir of water. All you need to do is infuse clean one before work and pour out the dirty after cleaning.
- Dust collector. The main task is to minimize contact with dirt. Therefore, usage of the vacuum for allergies with disposable containers-bags for garbage is the most appropriate decision. The most suitable ones are made of multilayer nonwoven material, protected with foil and have a hygienic valve. There are built-in plastic containers. When cleaning you do not need to remove dirt with your hands. There is no reason to be afraid using this one. It’s suitable as for pets’ wool as for dust.
Bissell 9595A CleanView The Best Vacuum For Dust Allergies
If you are tired of dragging with a cleaner around the house, this one is a suitable model. Tidying your room with this stuff is effortless. Furthermore, the Bissell 9595A allergy vacuum prevents the dust from getting into your airways. The health safety is the principal feature that should be mentioned. The characteristics of this machine guarantee that any danger will befall you during its operation.
Vacuum cleaner Bissell 9595A Clean View is characterized by fashionable design, high quality, and excellent characteristics. The manufacturer has proven itself on the market, and you can confidently select the particular product. Choosing a vacuum for dust allergies, you make a profitable acquisition. The product is affordable and will serve you for ages.
The 9595A Brushes have incredible suction for its size and get deep into the dirtiest parts of the carpet. There are the small things that make Bissell great.
- Cyclonic System
- TurboBrush which is best for furniture and stairs cleaning
- Innovative design
- Powerful suction
- No HEPA filter
It is the best hoover vacuum for pet hair; it has been rated 4.4 out of 5 by Amazon 4,000 customers.
Shark Rotator Professional The Best HEPA Vacuum For Allergies
Shark Rotator Slim-Light Lift-Away is an extremely allergy lightweight vacuum cleaner equipped with a portable container and a shoulder strap, which makes cleaning of the house easier and raises it to a new level.
This best vacuum is supplemented by an improved brush control system for an ideal dust trap when maneuvering around the furniture. In the machine, there is a technology of protection against allergies with a full hermetic seal which will make cleaning for any person easy and Fpleasant.
The HEPA system captures 99.99% of wool, dust particles and other debris inside the vacuum. In combination with 2 foam filters, this stunning protection system reliably prevents the dirt and allergy-causing agents from getting into the air. A hybrid motorized brush that can be turned on or not depending on the situation, provides powerful suction on both carpet and floor.
The HEPA vacuum for allergies includes lots of tools and functions that simplify the life of a person. For instance, a dust proof brush, shoulder strap and an extra bag for easy storage. It is also equipped with an extractor that improves the cleaning of the bare floor which is based on ASTM F1977 particles from 0.3 to 0.5 microns.
- Serves long and never loses technology
- Complemented with a shoulder strap
- Premium floor nozzle with headlights
- Provides complete safety for allergy sufferers
- Takes a lot of space
All in all it is incredible to get such a Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner considering cost and pros.
Dyson Ball Multi Floor The Best Vacuum For Dust Mite Allergies And Asthma –
Possessing the strongest suction of any vacuum, the self-adjusting cleaning head easily deals with all types of floor. The dispenser wand effortless cleans everything even under the furniture.
There is also present a hygienic emptying of the bin and HEPA filtration. The technology of the ball makes it easier to control.
HEPA filtration of the whole machine traps the allergens and bacterium inside the machine. As a result, the air you breathe after cleaning is better than the one that has been before.
With the help of advanced ball technology maneuvering around the furniture and different obstacles makes no difficulties.
Dyson 206900-01 Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum is certified as asthma and allergy friendly by Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Suction of the vacuum for dust mite allergies is adjusted automatically
- With the help of an extended hose, it is easy to clean both under the furniture and on the upper shelves
- You have no need to contaminate hands, just press the button to release dirt
- HEPA filtration of the entire machine traps allergens and bacteria inside the vacuum
- Expensive enough
This is a perfect upright bagless vacuum for spacious, big lodgment and for pets owners. Consider available budget, although the price is reasonable. Countless positive commentaries are the top-flight estimation for us.
The Best Vacuum For Allergies: Purchase Guide
A high suction power is a chief feature that the best vacuum cleaner for allergies should possess. In this case, it effectively cleans the carpets, upholstered furniture, floor and other surfaces.
There can be different nozzles and brushes that can effectively remove Fdust from the most inaccessible places. It should reliably keep the collected dirt and dust, so they do not penetrate back into the room on various surfaces.
A powerful and easy-to-use vacuum cleaner that effortless handle even the smallest dust and can safely hold it inside is the best choice for these people. Therefore, it is possible to reliably protect against various allergens.