How to choose the best vacuum for allergies
A conventional vacuum cleaner cannot ensure the desired results.
The smallest dust particles do not settle inside the bag or container, but come out from the back and stay in the air for ages.
It turns out that some of the pieces do not disappear at all, but crumble, and then they get into the person’s airways, causing an allergic reaction or an attack of asthma.
Thus, a person needs to use serious tools to create a hypoallergenic environment.
The technology of vacuum cleaner for allergies is designed for the most rigorous cleaning of the premises from dust.
- 1 Vacuum for allergies – the principal features to know
- 2 The best vacuum for dust allergies – BISSELL 9595A
- 3 The best vacuum for allergies and pet hair – Shark Navigator Lift-Away
- 4 The best HEPA vacuum for allergies – Shark Rotator Slim-Light
- 5 The best vacuum for dust mite allergies – Dyson 206900-01 Ball
- 6 Vacuum for allergies: purchase guide
Vacuum for allergies – the principal features to know
- Suction power. The importance of this fundamental force cannot be overestimated for the allergy sufferer. The vacuum cleaner must be powerful to collect all the fine dust, even on carpets with a high nap, the smallest villi and the wool of pets. This option of a vacuum cleaner for an average person can be about 1000 W, but for an allergy sufferer, at least 1500-3000 W is required. It works even for dust mite.
- Filters exist in several types. There are tissue, paper, bactericidal, water, HEPA ones. The best option for allergy sufferers is a vacuum cleaner with an aqua filter. Dusty air is passed through a water vortex. The smallest particles, dirt, allergens settle in a reservoir of water. All you need to do is infuse clean one before work and pour out the dirty after cleaning.
- Dust collector. The main task is to minimize contact with dirt. Therefore, usage of the vacuum for allergies with disposable containers-bags for garbage is the most appropriate decision. The most suitable ones are made of multilayer nonwoven material, protected with foil and have a hygienic valve. There are built-in plastic containers. When cleaning you do not need to remove dirt with your hands. There is no reason to be afraid using this one. It’s suitable as for pets’ wool as for dust.
The best vacuum for dust allergies – BISSELL 9595A
If you are tired of dragging with a cleaner around the house, this one is a suitable model. Tidying your room with this stuff is effortless. Furthermore, the machine prevents the dust from getting into your airways. The health safety is the principal feature that should be mentioned. The characteristics of this machine guarantee that any danger will befall you during its operation.
Vacuum cleaner Bissell 9595A Clean View is characterized by fashionable design, high quality, and excellent characteristics. The manufacturer has proven itself on the market, and you can confidently select the particular product. Choosing a vacuum for dust allergies, you make a profitable acquisition. The product is affordable and will serve you for ages.
The 9595A Brushes have incredible suction for its size and get deep into the dirtiest parts of the carpet. There are the small things that make Bissell great.
- Cyclonic System
- TurboBrush which is best for furniture and stairs cleaning
- Innovative design
- Powerful suction
- No HEPA filter
The height of the adjustment knob, ability to remove dirt from any surfaces, guarantee of keeping the house clean and sweeping with pleasant even for an allergic person.
Using the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal technology, this machine can help limit almost all substances that cause specific reactions.
This is a guarantee that you will not visit the hospital because of dirt.
The product has specialized brushes for dust and pets hair. This means that the fur and dust particles will not get stuck on the bristles, as on the ordinary units. Any fetlock that comes in the kit will not be dirty.
This vacuum for pets and allergies is equipped with Never Loses Suction technology.
- Includes an additional application that functions as the advanced mop for floors.
- Sucks all dirt particles off the deck.
- Ensures the absence of dust and pet hair.
- It is covered by a five-year warranty.
- Quite expensive
You get a guarantee from the manufacturer that the Shark Navigator NV356E will not have a problem with the absorption of dirt even after a long period of work. Therefore, your budget will not suffer much from this adorable purchase.
The best HEPA vacuum for allergies – Shark Rotator Slim-Light
Shark Rotator Slim-Light Lift-Away is an extremely lightweight vacuum cleaner equipped with a portable container and a shoulder strap, which makes cleaning of the house easier and raises it to a new level.
This best vacuum is supplemented by an improved brush control system for an ideal dust trap when maneuvering around the furniture. In the machine, there is a technology of protection against allergies with a full hermetic seal which will make cleaning for any person easy and pleasant.
The HEPA system captures 99.99% of wool, dust particles and other debris inside the vacuum. In combination with 2 foam filters, this stunning protection system reliably prevents the dirt and allergy-causing agents from getting into the air. A hybrid motorized brush that can be turned on or not depending on the situation, provides powerful suction on both carpet and floor.
The HEPA vacuum for allergies includes lots of tools and functions that simplify the life of a person. For instance, a dust proof brush, shoulder strap and an extra bag for easy storage. It is also equipped with an extractor that improves the cleaning of the bare floor which is based on ASTM F1977 particles from 0.3 to 0.5 microns.
- Serves long and never loses technology
- Complemented with a shoulder strap
- Premium floor nozzle with headlights
- Provides complete safety for allergy sufferers
- Takes a lot of space
This purchase is indispensable in the household and able to simplify the cleaning.
The best vacuum for dust mite allergies – Dyson 206900-01 Ball
There is also present a hygienic emptying of the bin and HEPA filtration. The technology of the ball makes it easier to control.
HEPA filtration of the whole machine traps the allergens and bacterium inside the machine. As a result, the air you breathe after cleaning is better than the one that has been before.
With the help of advanced ball technology maneuvering around the furniture and different obstacles makes no difficulties.
Dyson 206900-01 Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum is certified as asthma and allergy friendly by Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Suction of the vacuum for dust mite allergies is adjusted automatically
- With the help of an extended hose, it is easy to clean both under the furniture and on the upper shelves
- You have no need to contaminate hands, just press the button to release dirt
- HEPA filtration of the entire machine traps allergens and bacteria inside the vacuum
- Expensive enough
If your eyes are closed on the price, this stuff is able to accomplish with the cleaning and easy to store.
Vacuum for allergies: purchase guide
A high suction power is a chief feature that any cleaner for allergies should possess. In this case, it effectively cleans the carpets, upholstered furniture, floor and other surfaces.
There can be different nozzles and brushes that can effectively remove dust from the most inaccessible places. It should reliably keep the collected dirt and dust, so they do not penetrate back into the room on various surfaces.
A powerful and easy-to-use vacuum cleaner that effortless handle even the smallest dust and can safely hold it inside is the best choice for these people. Therefore, it is possible to reliably protect against various allergens.