Do you need a vacuum but don’t have a lot of storage space or have to get into tight places? If so check out these reviews for the best stick vacuum to solve your problems. Lightweight, compact, and easy to use, make stick vacuums an ideal choice for many consumers. These once cheap alternatives to their larger counter parts have come a long way in offering many features. The stick vacuums we’ve carefully selected are sure to meet your needs as some are cordless, excel at digging out pet hair, or have a detachable portable vacuum head.
We’ve also presented our tricks of the trade in picking out stick vacuum cleaners and the best features to look for in the industry. Review our quick table to see key features of each device so you can scroll down and read the details of the ones that interest you the most. We hope you find our reviews useful in your pursuit of the best stick vacuum.
The Question of Model
Manufacturers offer a broad assortment of cleaners which have different characteristics and abilities. You should decide which one to choose. Depending on your preferences buy the one which meets all requirements.
- Stick vacuum for hardwood floors. These ones offer the user a special tool which perfectly suits this type of surface. In the majority of cases, this is a soft brush which gently cleans vinyl. This vacuum is also easy in use and store as it doesn’t require a lot of space.
- Cordless stick vacuum. This cleaner works on batteries which you need to permanently charge it. Duration of work depends on the room size and frequency of usage. Any user who buys a cleaner is able to recharge them as the power core goes in the kit.
- Cordless stick vacuum for pet hair. This one has special attachments and filters which allow fast and efficient collecting of pet hair. This type of a cleaner has a cordless design and obviates the need to carry the wires around.
- Stick vacuum for carpet. These ones have a special ‘brush mode’ for carpets. You can also use them for bare floors as it is easy to change the mode with one switch. These ones have a strong suction power to collect all dirt from the fibers.
- Corded stick vacuum. Its life doesn’t depend on the battery. There are different models with this design. These ones have a fast engine which ensures strong suction. By and large, you need to keep a socket near.
- Stick vacuum for wood floors. If you wish to take care of the laminate or another surface, choose this type. Stick cleaner can easily be transformed into a hand vac which gets into the tiniest places and removes dirt from the floor. It also requires not a lot of space to store.
What is the best stick vacuum for your apartment? Examine all models and decide which one suits you the best.
How to Choose The Stick Cleaner?
As a smart customer, you should concentrate on the best features of the machine. By and large, there are ones, which are common for all of them.
- Weight. Choosing an appliance, you must pay attention to its weight. For instance, if you choose a stick vacuum this is one of the most important features as you need to carry it around the stairs. The majority of cleaners are made lightweight.
- Length of Hose. The length of hose also plays a great role. It is able to simplify or complicate the use. Manufacturers produce hoses from 25 to 50 ft. You should choose the one which suits your needs.
- An Included Stair Tool. This one helps to tidy hard-to-reach places. If you have stairs, buy the machine which can be used in a hand mode to clean them. You can choose different attachments which also serve this purpose.
- The Vacuum’s Power. The power of a stick vacuum is its principal advantage. It should have a strong one which allows catching the dust and dirt. All machines possess the suction from 50 to 100 CFM.
- Warranty. The warranty and best feature are the last but not the least options. When a client chooses the appliance without a guarantee, he is at risk of losing money. Prevent unexpected loss and ensure the presence of this feature.
- Best Features. If you wish to get the best stick vacuum cleaner concentrate on its individual features. Manufacturers do their best to supply you with the needed product. If you are not aware of the model, read best stick vacuum consumer reports.
Hoover Linx BH50010
Best Cordless Stick Vacuum
This one works without wires. Giving credits to the best battery stick vacuum can not only clean every surface in your house but reduce electricity bills also. You don’t have to charge it too often. The manufacturer has ensured a long-lasting period of work. You can tidy everywhere in your apartment without cables.
The best cordless stick vacuum under 0 is ideal as for carpets as for bare surfaces. Even the smallest particles will be deleted from your floor and collected in the filter.
You will not overexert with this one. As it is lightweight your back has no chances to be injured. The vacuum cleaner also has fingertip control which simplifies the life of its owner. The only thing you should do is to sweep up the button.
- Cordless design
- Long lasting battery which is easy to charge
- Strong suction power
- Quite expensive
Giving credits to the battery, you receive effortless and fast in usage tool. Its abilities give dirt no chances to survive. You will be able to get into the most difficult places and collect all pet hair and dust.
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light HV302
Best Corded Stick Vacuum –
The advantage of this one before the cordless models is in the duration of tidying. You connect a cable to the power socket and get the machine which is able to collect any dirt in the apartments. With the special brushes, it is easier to pick large pieces from the floor. You can get into the most difficult places to clean them totally.
This one will be the best assistant in floor and carpet vacuuming. The fingertip allows choosing the needed mode without making efforts. This one is not only easy to control but a lightweight also. There are merely no models which are as user-friendly as this one. It is not a hard thing to carry the appliance with you.
There is also a tool which allows a customer to clean stairs. Therefore, you will not be overexerted when tidying.
- Can be used as for hardwood as for carpets
- Extremely lightweight
- Fingertip control
- The ability to get into smallest places
- Modern brushes
- Quite expensive
As for consumer rating, this amazing vacuum cleaner has got 4 stars out of 5. It looks like Euro Pro has again succeeded in producing a new lineup of excellent vacuums for the whole family, all types of floor and against pet hair with trivial debris.
VonHaus 600W 2 in 1
Best Stick Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
This one is the best option for hardwood floors. Moreover, it is extremely cheap, and this makes it more attractive. You can use this model on any surfaces. It is perfect for carpets, wood, and furniture. With the special adaptor, it is easier to vacuum stairs and other hard-to-reach places.
The best 2 in 1 stick vacuum has HEPA filter which catches all dirt and doesn’t release it into the air. This is the best option for small apartment owners. With this filter and strong suction power, it gives dust and microbes no chance to survive. This model prevents bacteria from getting back into a flat.
The owner can easily remove dust container and clean it. This is not a hard thing to deal with. You can also buy various accessories for this machine, and these ones will not sufficiently influence its price.
- Extremely low price
- HEPA filter
- 2-in-1 mode
- Long cable
- Needs a lot of space
This cordless stick vacuum for hardwood floors will impress anyone with its abilities. It prevents allergies and cleans dirt from any surface. With the HEPA filter which locks the smallest particles inside it has no chance to get into the air.
BISSELL PowerEdge Pet 81L2A
Best Cordless Stick Vacuum For Pet Hair –
The next cordless one perfectly deals with pet hair. If you are a fan of cats or dogs, you can calmly order this machine and be cool about the purity of carpets and floors. This one has a precise V-shaped brush which helps to catch as small particles as large ones.
This innovative technology can ensure fast and efficient cleaning. You can easily maneuver around the furniture and its legs. The best stick vacuum for dog hair has a cyclonic technology which completely removes dirt from the apartment.
This is specially designed for hard floor. The manufacturer has made their cleaning even easier than it has been before. By and large, catching of pet hair is its principal advantage. It is also not a noisy one, and your pet will not be scared of this one.
- Specially designed for hard floor and pet hair collecting
- Strong suction power
- Low price
- V-designed brush which helps to tidy around furniture
- Cleaning of the stairs is not an easy thing
Although cons are a bit numerous against pros, Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor 81L2A vacuum has an excellent suction power and great reliability to do all the chores in your home. That is actually what we may be sure about.
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free
Best Stick Vacuum For Carpet –
There is no such thing which cannot be cleaned by this model. Various brushes come in handy for all surfaces. However, it is ideal for different carpets and furniture. Developed brush power works better in all meanings. You can collect any dirt and dust in the bag, and these ones will not appear in the air again.
With a mini brush, you can clean any surfaces. This can be the keyboard of the computer or car. The other ones are destined to get any dirt off other surfaces. It doesn’t matter whether you use it for hard floors, furniture or anything else.
With the hand mode, you can carry it everywhere, you need. This machine is also extremely lightweight. Therefore, no one overexerts using a stick vacuum for carpet.
- Attractive design
- Fast and effective vacuuming
- It is able to collect even ground and hair
- Hand mode
- Too expensive
This vacuum for stairs has a number of positive features that are worth your attention, and it would be a remarkable tool for making your home a comfortable place. However, it should not be used on plush rugs.
Dirt Devil SD20505
Best Stick Vacuum For Wood Floors
If you wish to protect laminate from scratches, take care of appliances you use. Dirt Devil SD20505 perfectly holds this task. If you have a lot of space to tidy you can easily transport it from one room to another. This machine is extremely lightweight but potent. You catch any dirt from the floor. Additionally, this model is also designed for hard floors.
The best stick vacuum for laminate floors possesses a long cable which simplifies the transferring of the appliance around the apartment. The dirt which is prisoned in the bag can be easily removed in one touch. You have no need to suffer from the long-lasting procedure which is present in other models.
This vacuum for wood floors has cyclonic filtration which also makes this one be the best assistant in tidying. A person’s surfaces will be professionally cleaned. This one is the best option for any ones.
- Low price
- Cyclonic filtration
- Strong suction power
- Not a cordless design
This model is the best one for those who don’t want to waste money. This stick vac correctly deals with floor and stairs tidying. Therefore, you will be satisfied with the result it gives.
How To Get Best-Rated Stick Vacuum
This guidance helps everyone to choose the model which will satisfy his needs. However, you can also read customers’ reviews. The majority of models have rates which help others to buy the best machine.
The best stick vacuum cleaner reviews play a great role in choosing. When you read them, you calculate all pros and cons of the particular appliance. If you wish to hear proven feedback from the real owner, search for sites which provide you with this opportunity. This is your chance to prevent useless purchase.
You can be the first.