Cordless vacuum cleaners are great tools if we want to clean the whole home quickly or to do ad hoc cleaning jobs in the kitchen after the kids have finished their breakfast, for instance.
The amount of cleaners available today is insane. Be it a multi-purpose or a specific model, they all have their advantages and flaws. It’s a tiring process to pick the greatest one, but nobody likes to pay twice for a cleaner that doesn’t work as intended.
They come in all sorts of shapes and weights, but what matter the most is of course, power. The assortment is massive and it’s hard to find the Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. Thus, we decided that it is our calling to review them. With our help, you will find the best cordless vacuum cleaner. Be it a budget friendly, or a premium model, we dissected them all. Our review covers all sorts of aspects, including suction power, weight, and ability to customize the handling, extra parts and even cord length. Thus, grab a pen, sit tight as we cover popular Cordless Vacuum Cleaner in the industry.
But we should keep in mind some tips before deciding to buy a cordless vacuum. So, pay attention to battery power (running time varies from 10 to 40 minutes), battery charging time (varies from 2 to 16 hours), cleaner capacity (varies from 0.3 L to 1.0 L), weight(in average 2.1 kg).
Anyway, before buying the best cordless vacuum cleaner for our home, we must carefully consider the peculiarities of our cleaning job and what we expect to see in it.
How To Determine Which Is The Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Before choosing to buy the best cleaner, look attentively around your dwelling and determine, how messy it usually is, how often and how long you are going to clean it, what kind of floor, furniture and curtains you have. When it is done, look at the features of cordless vacuums below
- Usability – since cordless vacuums are designed as an efficient alternative to regular ones, the best model must balance weight and mobility against power
- Battery life and battery charging time – vacuums with the strongest suction must run for near 20 minutes, less powerful-30-40 minutes, charging time must be 2-3 hours, though some batteries take up to 16 hours to be recharged
- Accessories – the best vacuum cleaner must have such attachments as a crevice tool and a brush at least, though they can be bought separately
- Two-in-one function – the best cordless vacuum cleaner must be easily turned into a handheld one
- Cost – the best cordless vacuum has the best price, but a compromise between the features and the price is always possible, as there is a lot of models on the market
Following these several simple tips, you will quickly determine the best one for your needs.
Eufy HomeVac Lightweight
The Best Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Its full name is Eufy HomeVac Lightweight Cordless Upright-Style Vacuum Cleaner, which underlines many of the advantages of this model.
It combines powerful suction and lightweight, long running time and convenience in usage.
Its price and performance deserves to get the rank best cordless vacuum under $ 100.
- 28.8 V 2200 mAh Li-ion battery with superior performance for up to 50 minutes
- Battery recharging time only 2 hours
- 4.86 amps motor
- May be effortlessly carried to anywhere wherever the dirt is
- Uses the HEPA-style filter to trap and prevent allergens such as dust mites, mold spores, and pet dander from being released into the air
- Large 0.9L dust holder is easy for emptying
- 15-month warranty
- Goes with AC power adapter and mounting accessories
- Weighs only 5.8 pounds
- Dimensions 10.3 x 8.7 x 43 inches
- Rotating brush gets clogged quickly with pets and human hair and needs frequent cleaning
As a whole, this lightweight vacuum was rated 4.4 out of 5 by consumers, 73% of them have rated it 5 stars. It surely shows that Eufy Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner B01MG139TS is one of the best in the row of similar models.
Looking For The Best Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner? –
Sometimes, when need to clean small surfaces or spaces with relatively light dirt arises, big and powerful vacuum cleaners are not appropriate. Lightweight and convenient handheld tools just perfectly fit this function.
Black and Decker’s BDH9600CHV DustBuster Cordless Handheld Vacuum easily and quickly picks up messes, it is perfect for smaller particles of a mess, able to hold up to 12.5 oz. of dirt, and easily disassembles for a bowl and filter cleaning. It is equipped with a brush tool and crevice tool for efficient cleaning such tough areas as stairs, upholstery, furniture and even more.
Let us take a closer look at the specifications of this cordless handheld vacuum.
- Dimensions 5.18” H x 4.87” W x 16.62” D
- Weight 2.95 pounds
- Voltage 9.6 Volt
- Wattage 18.5 Watt
- 1-year warranty
- Two stage filtration system keeps filter clear and suction strong
- One step charging and storage in 2-in-1 appliance
- Washable bowl and filter
- Two accessories included for versatile cleaning
- Cannot be left plugged in 24/7 to charge
The Black + Decker Home brand has always been built on quality, durability, and value. This BDH9600CHV cordless handheld vacuum cleaner does not aside of that. 86% of consumers rated it with 5 in their reviews.
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free
The Best Cordless Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
It has received mostly positive reviews from consumers.
Its rating is 4.3 out of 5.
Powerful suction combined with lightweight and long-running battery makes Dyson V6 a perfect tool for quick but effective cleaning of any surface in your home.
The specifications of this lightweight vacuum for hardwood floors (and not only)
- Suction power 100 AW
- Run time 20 min
- Charge time 3.5 hours
- 47.5 x 9.8 x 8.2 inches
- Cleaning path 9.84 inches
- Overall weight 4.5 pounds
- Bin capacity 0.12 Gallons
- 2 attachments (crevice tool and stair cleaner)
- Voltage 21.6 Volts
- Cyclonic filtration
- Motorized head for all floor types
- Carbon fiber filaments perfectly remove dust from hard floors
- Specially designed for homes with pets
- Surface Type: carpet; stairs; upholstery
- Cordless (charger included) and bagless
- No tools needed to assemble
- Not yet found in the customer reviews
This vacuum for stairs has a number of positive features that are worth your attention, and it would be a remarkable tool for making your home a comfortable place. However, it should not be used on plush rugs.
Roomie Tec Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
best 2 in 1 cordless stick vacuum
The Roomie Tec has an intuitive design that may make this the best rechargeable vacuum. It comes with LED lights so you get to darker areas and see the results of your work. We also liked it breaks down into a hand held unit for use in the car, on the road or when you just don’t want to break out the whole unit for a small mess. The battery will go for about 23 minutes which can be a bit short, especially if you have a larger house and recharging takes about 4 hours. The dust bin is about a half liter so it can fill up quickly. Also note this device is equipped with dual motors to provide optimal suction.
- Powerful motor picks up a lot of dirt
- Easily converts to a hand held
- LED lights for better vision
- Battery drains quickly
- May not be the best option for larger areas
This may be a good investment if you like to have a lot of features and a small area to clean. Particularly considering the small canister and battery life. It’s run time is a bit short but overall buyers are satisfied with its performance.
Dirt Devil Power Swerve Pet
best stick vacuum
Dirt devil has been on the market for quite some time and the Power Swerve Pet is among the top rated stick vacuums for pets. It’s powered by a strong 16v battery that supplies enough suction to dig up stubborn pet hair. The brush roll easily detaches which you’ll find a life saver for maintenance. This unit does a good job on carpets but it doesn’t do as well with hardwood floors. Our team also liked that the canister is larger than other products which saves time from constantly emptying it.
- Strong 16v battery
- Brush roller is easy to take out for cleaning
- Large reservoir for debris
- Not an ideal choice for hardwood floors
- The filter is not the highest quality
Pets can do a number on your house and if you’re in the market for a cheap portable option we recommend this product. It has strong suction, is very lightweight and pick up large amounts of dirt without running to empty it every five minutes.
Hoover Impulse Cordless Stick
perfect stick cordless vacuum
The Impulse from Hoover is a lightweight, agile product featuring an ergonomic friendly head which makes it pleasant to use. The battery is removable making it easy to charge anywhere and to purchase a backup battery so you don’t have to worry about holding a charge. It will go for up to 40 minutes which should be sufficient on smaller to medium-sized places. This unit will also convert into a handheld device for ultimate portability. Use this product for your car, around the garage or anywhere you need. Some buyers have reported the canister may be difficult to empty and require some digging to clean it out.
- 2 in 1 device as a stick unit or a hand held
- Includes 2 removable batteries
- Swivel head for ease of use
- Can be messy to empty
- Not practical for larger areas
If you’re in the market for the best battery vacuum, the Impulse may be a good option if you want an easy to use appliance that will get the job done. We liked that it breaks down into a handheld and that the batteries remove so we don’t need to buy a new product if the batteries burn out.
Shark X40 DuoClean
best shark cordless vacuum
We checked out the X40 from Shark and liked how low profile this product is. You will have no trouble fitting this product in tight spots. It includes a rem battery than can go for 40 minutes which is sufficient for your average cleaning needs. The battery is removable so if you need more time you can purchase a second battery so you don’t have to wait for charging half way through the job. The Shark cordless vacuum reviews indicate users like that it has dual brush rolls which requires fewer passes over an area. They also report it is not as powerful as other models, particularly when using the hand unit.
- Dual brushes digs out deep dirt
- 40 minutes of use with the removable battery
- Very lean to fit anywhere
- May not be powerful enough for big jobs
- Sometimes the shaft will engage the locking mechanism while in use
Overall this is a good product and we recommend it for those who want a standard purchase that will meet expectations at an affordable price. Its lightweight, easy to use and can go for awhile without dying on you.
Hoover Linx BH50010
Gets High rating as the best cordless stick vacuum
The rating of this really good model is 4.5 out of 5, and sometimes it has been reaching even 4.7. It happens to provide better performance than was expected!
- WindTunnel Technology to clean the smallest pieces of dirt(with powered brush roll)
- Cyclonic filtration
- Fade-free 18-volt Lithium-ion battery, rechargeable in 3 hours, lasts 15-20 minutes
- 11 inches cleaning path
- Weight 7.3 pounds
- Dust capacity 0.23 Gallons
- 2-year warranty on vacuum, charger, and battery
- No loss of suction
- Battery charger included
- Bottom-release cup
- Fingertip power controls
- Washable and air dried filter
- Compact in storage
- Battery fuel gauge shows remaining battery life
- Stands upright on its own
- Multi-Floor Electronic Brush Roll
- Pet hair gets stuck in the brush-roll
- Some accessories are to be bought
Giving credits to the battery, you receive effortless and fast in usage tool. Its abilities give dirt no chances to survive. You will be able to get into the most difficult places and collect all pet hair and dust.
Dyson V6 Animal
May Surely Be The Best Cordless Vacuum For Pet Hair
This great vacuum has been specially engineered for homes with pets.
The Dyson V6 Animal cvacuum leaner has some unique features which may be considered as definite
- Weight 2.11 kg
- Suction power 27 AW(normal mode ), 100 AW(max mode)
- Bin capacity 0.4 L
- Charging time 3.5 hours
- Dimensions 250 X 1214 x 208 mm
- Run time: 20 minutes(normal mode), 6 min(max mode)
- Wider Motorised cleaner head for all types of floor
- Powered by the Dyson V6 digital motor
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones capture more fine dust
- Up to 20 minutes of powerful fade-free suction
- Max power mode ( provides 6 minutes of more powerful suction for tough job)
- Balanced for floor to ceiling cleanings
- Converts for handheld cleanings
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Convenient docking station to store, charge, and hold extra attachments
- Attachments for more effective cleaning: mini motorized tool, motorized cleaner head, docking station, combination tool, rigid crevice tool
- Motorized cleaner head with carbon fiber filaments
- Not found yet
Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuum makes cleaning a much easier procedure. Nonetheless, some factors have to be taken care of during exploitation.
– The Best Cordless Car Vacuum Cleaner
This lightweight and a convenient cordless hand vacuum vacuum for cars and other small places have shown itself as a reliable tool to clean the areas where the regular one may fail.
It is powered by a 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery which provides over 12 minutes of run time, holds a charge when it is off its charger, offers more charge cycles and is lighter than NiCd batteries. The cyclonic action rapidly sweeps debris away from the filter to keep it clean and the suction power strong. A rotating slim nozzle provides access to hard-to-reach areas, where commonly shaped hand vacuums fail.
The large translucent, bagless bowl allows seeing when it is full. The extendable built-in crevice tool helps to clean tough places. The jack plug charger offers a versatile solution for charging throughout a home. Kit includes Lithium Hand Vacuum with an onboard extendable crevice tool and flip-up brush; Jack Plug Charger, Wall Mount, and Washable Bag Filter (VF110).
- Run time 12 minutes
- Number of speed – 1
- Cyclonic Action
- Bowl capacity 20.6 oz
- Cleaning path 1.6 inches
- Suction power 18 Air Watts
- 2-year warranty
- Easy-to-empty dirt container
- Swivel Nozzle
- Pet Hair Pick Up
- Built-in Crevice Tool, Edge Cleaning, Flip Down Brush
- Washable filter
- Multi-surface: Hard Floor, Hardwood, Carpet
- Attachments: Telescope Reach Wand, Low Reach Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Brush Tool
- Not found yet
BLACK&DECKER Compact Cyclonic Lithium Hand Vacuum Cleaner definitely is a thing to have in a garage or a cleaning closet.
Black & Decker PowerSeries Pro
Black & Decker PowerSeries Pro
Last in our consumer reports cordless vacuum is the Powerseries Pro from Black and Decker. This unit is larger than the other products and has some smart features. It boasts a 20v battery making it the strongest on the list. Additionally, it detects the surface you are cleaning and adjusts power accordingly and will alert you when the filter needs to he changed. It has an effective anti-allergen filter that traps in 99% of dust to spare your lungs and allergies. With that said, it does have a tendency to clog which may interrupt your routine. But with a battery that will last up to 60 minutes, it can go for quite a long time. So what are the details?
- Long lasting battery
- Auto adjusts suction based on your cleaning area
- 3-1 capable for all your cleaning needs
- Clogging may be an issue in saturated areas
- Batteries are not removable for charging
This appliance could be the one to get if you have a large area to clean or you need the extra power. It is a bit larger and battery replacement is more involved but it is a higher-powered universal solution.
The Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Is Likely Not Going To Disappoint You
The industry offers a lot of models. It’s a difficult task to review them all at once, but we covered the most popular options. The models mentioned above have proven to be effective in their respective fields. Each and every cordless vacuum cleaner works well and offers a set of unique features. Yet, it’s hard to outline the best cordless vacuum cleaner among the extensive list we covered, thus we leave this decision to you as we think that only you know how to choose one and which one will work wonders for you.
Thus, it goes without saying, we review, you decide. We covered all popular options and sorted them out based on our ranking system that you might have noticed already, covers suction power, filtration method, and features. Lastly, we know that some models are pricy, thus we outlined them based on price-to-feature ration. All in all, we wish you a happy hunt and hope that you will get what you were looking for.
You can be the first.